Meadow honey in glass, 250 g
809.10 $ Array
- Meadow honey is a polyflora honey, gathered from the unique wild steppe grass and herbs that bloom almost all summer in Ukraine.
- It has a sunny color, sweet taste and a delicate, pleasant aroma.
- Contains natural glucose, fructose and rich in vitamins, minerals, amino acids.
- Meadow honey has a calming effect, improves sleep and has very good common strengthening effect on the health.
- Per 100 g: energy – 334 kcal, fat – 0 g, carbohydrate – 75 g, protein – 0,8 g.
Weight: 250 g (may be 975, 500, 375 and 250 g.)
Description: All honey is natural, unpasteurized, was gathered by bees from flowers and trees of Ukraine. Our honey is free of any harmful substances, flavored, of the highest quality. Bioproduct. Honey meets the requirements of DSTU 4497:2005. Complies with Council directive 2001/110/EU of December 20, 2001.
Shelf life: 2 years.
Storage: Store in cool and in dark, refrigeration not needed.